In compliance with the Law 34/2002, dated the 11th of July, on Information Society services and e-commerce (LSSI-CE), the Local Economic and Social Development Agency of the Alicante City Council, hereby informs users that it is the owner of the website: https://www.aliainvestinalicante.com
Furthermore and in accordance with the provisions established in the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council, dated the 27th of April, 2016, regarding the protection of individuals when it comes to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of this data, which came into force on the 25th of May, 2018, the Local Economic and Social Development Agency of the Alicante City Council provides users with the following data:
- Identity: the Local Economic and Social Development Agency of the Alicante City Council.
- TIN: P-0300039-E
- Address: C/ Jorge Juan nº. 21, 2º, C.P. 03002, Alicante
- Telephone number: 965.145.700
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSE OF THE WEBSITE
The purpose of this website is to publicise the services supplied by ALIA Invest in Alicante, as well as to facilitate opportunities between citizens and the company, so that they can benefit from its resources.
The Local Economic and Social Development Agency has been set up to be a Local Autonomous Agency of the Alicante City Council, in accordance with the legislation governing the local system, which has its own legal personality, full legal capacity and competence to act and administrative autonomy to achieve its goals, and therefore, those of the legal system that it is subject to, and also carry out all kinds of acts of administration and disposition.
All the areas of the website have been enabled for users to consult and/or use, and the content of such has been adapted to the actual activities of the Local Economic and Social Development Agency.
When individuals browse around, access and use the website, or any of the areas enabled for the interaction between Users and the Local Economic and Social Development Agency, they are considered to be Users of it, and therefore, due to browsing through all the content of the website of the Local Economic and Social Development Agency, it is assumed that they have accepted all the conditions of use, regardless of the application of the corresponding legal regulations that must be complied with, where appropriate.
The website ALIA Invest in Alicante https://www.aliainvestinalicante.com can supply a wide variety of information, services and data. Users assume their responsibility to use the website correctly.
This responsibility shall include:
- The accuracy and the legality of the information supplied by Users in the forms supplied by the Local Economic and Social Development Agency, to access certain content or services available on the website.
- Using the information, services and data supplied by the Local Economic and Social Development Agency, without breaching the conditions established herein, the Law, good morals or public order, or that might in any way infringe upon the rights of third parties or the actual running of the website.
Obligations of Users
Users must use the content of the website diligently, correctly and in a lawful manner, and in particular, they agree to refrain from:
- Reproducing or copying, distributing, allowing the public to access it through any type of public communication, transform or modify content, unless the authorisation from the owner of the corresponding rights has been obtained beforehand or it is legally permitted.
- Remove, bypass or tamper with the “copyright” and other data identifying the rights of the Local Economic and Social Development Agency or those of its owners incorporated into the content, as well as the technical protection devices, the fingerprints or any other information mechanisms that might be included in the content.
- Use the content and, in particular, the information of any kind that has been obtained through the website or the services of the Local Economic and Social Development Agency to send advertising, direct marketing or any other type of marketing, spam sent to a number of people whatever its purpose, and also refrain from marketing or disclosing this information in any way.
The Local Economic and Social Development Agency, is entitled to refuse or withdraw Users’ access to the website https://www.aliainvestinalicante.com, at any time, if their behaviour is not in line with what has been established in the conditions of use or, in any applicable law, if their browsing puts the website or other Users at risk, or if it has been established by court order.
Moreover, civil or criminal action, as may be permitted by law, shall be taken against the non-compliance with the aforesaid conditions or the misuse of the content included in its website.
Responsibilities of the website
The Local Economic and Social Development Agency guarantees, within the technical possibilities available, the continuity, availability and usefulness of the website, its services and the content.
However, it cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss suffered by the Users. This is regardless of the provisions established in these conditions of use.
Exclusion of Warranty and Liability for the website content
The Local Economic and Social Development Agency cannot be held liable for any possible damage or loss of any kind that Users might suffer, due to any possible technical faults, disruptions in the service that might be caused by power failures, faults in the data network connection and/or the server.
LINKS POLICY AND DISCLAIMER
Exclusion of Warranty and Liability for the services and content hosted outside the website
The Local Economic and Social Development Agency cannot be held responsible for any kind of damage or loss suffered by the Users caused by the website content that they might have access to through the links established on its website.
The website provides or can provide Users with technical link devices (such as, among others, links, banners, buttons), directories and search engine tools that let Users access the websites owned and/or run by third parties.
The creation of these links, directories and search engine tools on the website is only intended to make it easier for the Users to search for information that is available online and access it. The Local Economic and Social Development Agency, does not supply or market the products and services available on these linked sites itself or through any third party media.
Furthermore, it shall not guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, veracity, validity or the legality of sites that it does not own either, which can be accessed through the links.
The Local Economic and Social Development Agency does not guarantee or assume any type of responsibility for any type of damage or loss that might be caused by:
- The operations, availability, accessibility or the continuity of the linked sites.
- The maintenance of the services, information, data, files, products and any type of material that exists on the linked sites.
- The supply or the transfer of services, information, data, files, products and any type of material that exists on the linked sites.
- The quality, legality, reliability and the usefulness of the services, information, data, files, products and any type of material that exists on the linked sites in the same terms.
- The misuse that is contrary to the law, good morals, decency or public order, which Users might be responsible for on the linked sites.
The Local Economic and Social Development Agency states that it has taken all the necessary measures to prevent any damage being done to Users due to its website while they are browsing around it.
Consequently, The Local Economic and Social Development Agency cannot be held responsible, under any circumstances whatsoever, for any possible damage suffered by Users while they are browsing online.
The Local Economic and Social Development Agency is entitled to make any modifications to the content of its website or the conditions of use of such, which it considers to be appropriate, without giving any prior notice of its intentions. These modifications can be made through its website using any means that are permitted by law, which must be complied with for as long as they are publicised on the website and until they are duly modified in the future.
In accordance with the provisions established in the Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council, dated the 27th of April, 2016, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of this data, through which the Directive 95/46/EC is repealed, we hereby inform you that your data, which you have freely and willingly supplied to this Agency, shall be processed by the data controller, namely the Local Economic and Social Development Agency for the following purposes:
- Promote and develop the appropriate training programmes to build on the skills and qualifications of workers and favour their effective insertion in the labour market, in line with the real needs of the local companies of the municipality.
- Support the consolidation and cooperation between companies.
- Promote the insertion into the labour market of vulnerable groups.
- Promote a social, cultural and educational revitalization process that favours the creation of new companies and, therefore, jobs.
- Promote and manage regional employment agreements.
- Promote the economic development of the municipality.
As well as those to process your request for information, control registration documents, deal with enquiries or suggestions, manage organised events and the publicity about different activities, ventures and/or events, which might be of your interest or that might help us improve, by understanding the needs of the citizens better.
Furthermore, profiling has not been provided for at the Local Economic and Social Development Agency.
The Local Economic and Social Development Agency informs users that as a Local Autonomous Agency with its own legal personality, which is independent to achieve its goals, the aforesaid processing is legitimate, and it is protected as defined in the Spanish Royal Legislative Decree 2/2004, dated the 4th of April, the Consolidated Text of the Law Governing Local Tax Offices, the Law 7/1985, dated the 2nd of April, the Law on the Foundations of the Local Government System and the Law 40/2015, on the Legal System of the Public Sector in the course of its duties to serve the public interest.
In addition to that, the Local Economic and Social Development Agency informs users that the data shall be kept for the established periods of time in compliance with the legal regulations in force.
The Local Economic and Social Development Agency informs Users that it shall process the data in a legal, transparent and appropriate, relevant, restricted, accurate and up-to-date manner.
To this end the Local Economic and Social Development Agency pledges to take all the reasonable measures so that this data can be removed or corrected without delay when it is incorrect.
We hereby inform you that your personal data might be passed on by the Local Economic and Social Development Agency to other public authority agencies that are associated with the Local Economic and Social Development Agency, in the interests of its own objectives, as well as to be able to keep you informed about the activities and projects that are carried out. The international transfer of the data has not been provided for.
In accordance with the rights emanating from the existing data protection regulations you can go to the competent Supervisory Authority to make a compliant, which is deemed appropriate, you can also exercise your rights to access, rectify, restrict the processing of your personal data, have it removed, data portability and object to the processing of your personal data and withdraw your consent given previously to process it, by notifying the Local Economic and Social Development Agency of your wishes in writing that is sent to C/ Jorge Juan nº. 21, 2º, C.P. 03002, Alicante, or by sending an email to the agency at: email@example.com
You can exercise your rights to access, rectify, restrict the processing of personal data, remove it, data portability and object to the processing of the data at the Local Economic and Social Development Agency, in accordance with Chapter III of the GDPR, bearing in mind the following points:
- Right of access: this is the user’s right to obtain information about their personal data in particular, which is being processed at the Local Economic and Social Development Agency, as well as the information that is available about the origin of this data and the sharing of this data now or in the future.
- Right to rectification: this is the right that the interested party has to have any inaccurate or incomplete data about them modified. This only applies to the information that the Local Economic and Social Development Agency is in possession of (for example, remove comments publicized on the website, or pictures or web content that includes the personal data of the User).
- Right to restrict processing: this is the right to limit the purposes of the processing originally foreseen by the data controller.
- Right to erasure: this is the right to have the user’s personal data removed, except what is provided for in the GDPR itself or in other applicable regulations that determine the mandatory data retention, in time and manner.
- Right to data portability: this is the right to receive the personal data that the user has supplied the Local Economic and Social Development Agency with, in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format, and pass it on to another data controller.
- Right to object: this is the user’s right to object to the processing of their personal data or for the Local Economic and Social Development Agency to stop processing it (the user must bear in mind the nature of this Agency as a Public Authority in order to be able to exercise this right).
To be able to exercise any of the aforesaid rights the following requirements must be met.
- Present or send a letter to the address: C/ Jorge Juan nº 21, 2º, C.P. 03002, Alicante, or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The letter or message sent by the owner of the data, who is asking to exercise their rights, must comply with the following legal requirements:
- Name, surname of the interested party and a copy of their DNI (Spanish National Identification Card). If they can use a representative, this person has to be identified by the person they are representing, and the power of attorney must be presented. The photocopy of the DNI can be replaced with another form of identification as long as it proves the identity of the requestor or representative in a legally valid way.
- Request that establishes the claim (requested right to be exercised or the information that the requestor wants to access). If no reference is made to a specific file, the requestor shall be supplied with all the personal data that the agency has in its possession. If information from a specific file is requested, only the information from this file shall be supplied. If information about a third party is requested, it shall not be supplied, ever. If the request is made over the phone, the requestor shall be told to make their request in writing and they shall be told how to do this and where to send it. Information shall never be given over the phone.
- Address for the purposes of notifications.
- Date and signature of the requestor
- Supporting documents proving the request made.
- The interested party must use any means available that enables them to prove that the request has been sent and received.
The Local Economic and Social Development Agency has appointed a Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) that is in charge of making sure that the data protection regulations are complied with when the data is processed by our institution.
You can get in touch with the DPO if you have any enquiries, if you want to exercise your rights or pass on any suggestions, by email to: email@example.com
The Local Economic and Social Development Agency shall be in charge of processing the data that is supplied in the forms on the website and it shall also take the technical and organisational measures necessary, according to the risk involved in processing the data obtained, as established in the data protection regulations, which are intended to guarantee the security of the personal data and make sure that it is not altered, lost, processed or accessed by unauthorised parties.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The Local Economic and Social Development Agency is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained in it (by way of example but not limited to, pictures, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs needed for it to work, access to it and use of it, etc.).
Therefore the aforesaid shall be considered to be work that is protected as intellectual property according to the Spanish legal system, and both the Spanish and EU regulations are applicable in this area, as are the corresponding international treaties signed by Spain.
All rights reserved.
Pursuant to the provisions established in articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law of Intellectual Property, it is strictly prohibited to reproduce, distribute and publicise, including the manner in which it is made available, all or part of the content of this website, for commercial purposes, in any media and through any technical means, without getting the specific authorisation from the Local Economic and Social Development Agency beforehand, which can be reliably and irrefutable proven.
Users agree to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights of the Local Economic and Social Development Agency. The elements of the website can be seen and even printed out, copied and stored on the hard drive of their computer or on other hardware as long as it is only and exclusively for their own personal and private use. Users must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or tampering with any protection device or security system that might have been installed in the website of the Local Economic and Social Development Agency.
LEGAL ACTION, APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The Local Economic and Social Development Agency is entitled to take any civil or criminal action deemed appropriate against the misuse of its website and content, or for the non-compliance of these conditions.
The relationship between Users and the service provider shall be governed by the law in force that is applicable in Spain. Any dispute that arises over the interpretation and application of these conditions of use can be submitted to arbitration or to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of the City of Alicante.